You are here

Off plan project in Egypt - Maraqia.

Body: 

New residential complex under construction Maraqia - is located in Nabq and is currently in great demand among buyers. Project area is 40,000 m2, of which only 20% occupied residential buildings, the remaining area 80% - green areas. The project is a 10 minutes drive from the international airport. Due to its location apartment also has views of the sea and Tiran Island. In Maraqia will be constructed the longest and the most amazing in its architecture swimming pools, the whole area will be fully furnished and landscaped. Here are planned and ornamental bridges, fountains, and the little park and promenade, and playgrounds and much more.
Residential complex Maraqia consist of : swimming pools, SPА, gym and several restaurants.

The complex infrastructure:

- 4 swimming pools;
- Shopping center;
- Restaurant;
- Two tennis courts;
- Football field;
- Volleyball;
- Gym;
- Children's playground;
- Laundry service, maid;
- Private Parking;
- Wi Fi-Internet access;
- 24 Hour security.

Types of apartments and prices:
-Studio-40-44 m2 - from 30 700 $.
-Apartments with 1 bedroom - 52-65 m2 - from 39 900 $.
-Apartments with 2 bedrooms - 73-103 m2 - from 56 000 $.
-Apartnets with 3 bedrooms (penthouse) - 143 m2 + 35 m2 area on the roof - price from 118 550 $.

Terms of payment:
55% - payment upon signing the contract;
45% - during the 18 months interest free installment payment.

If you pay cash - 5-7 % discount.

Our company offers its services for renting your apartment in your absence, we are guarantee a profitable return on invested capital.

Weather forecast for Sharm El Sheikh