You are here

Off plan project in Egypt - Moona.

Body: 

New residential complex under construction - Moona is located in Nabq, and is an attractive project for investment.
Project area is 40,000 m2, of which only 20% occupied residential buildings, the remaining area 80% - green areas. The project is located just 7 minutes from the international airport. The architecture of the residential complex includes a large number of swimming pools, green recreational areas, alleys, playgrounds. Our company will provide after-sales service: renting an arena, a bus to the beach, round the 24 clock security. The refined design of the complex in conjunction with the pure mountain air, to satisfy the taste of most demanding customers.

The complex includes:
- 8 swimming pools, including children;
-Shopping Centre;
-Restaurants;
-Garden area;
-Wi-fi;
-24 hour security;
- Bus to the beach;
-5 Minutes to the beach;
-7 Minutes drive from the international airport;

Types of apartments and prices:
-Studio - 43 m2 - 32 990 $.
-Apartments with 1 bedroom - 56,6 m 2 - 43 450 $.
-Apartments with 2 bedrooms - 78-100 m 2 - 59 170 $.
Prices for apartments - starting from 4500 Le (775 $) per 1 square meter.

Terms of payment:
40% - payment upon signing the contract;
60% - within 40 months of interest-free installment payment.

If you pay cash full - 8% discount.

 

Weather forecast for Sharm El Sheikh